Name and contact details of the data controller:
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
LOVLUX – Weddings Events
Collection and Use of Personal Data
When Visiting the Website
Upon accessing our website, your browser automatically sends information to our server, temporarily stored in a logfile. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- Website from which the access originated (referrer URL),
- Used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the mentioned data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup for the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluating system security and stability, as well as for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, with our legitimate interests deriving from the purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data to draw conclusions about your person.
When Using Our Contact Form
For any inquiries, we provide a contact form on our website. Providing a valid email address is necessary for us to identify and respond to your inquiry. Data processing for contacting us is based on Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR, relying on your voluntarily given consent.
The data you enter in the contact form remains with us until you request deletion, revoke your consent for storage, or the purpose for data storage ceases to exist (e.g., after completing the processing of your inquiry). Mandatory legal provisions, especially retention periods, remain unaffected.
Upon Contract Conclusion
Upon concluding a contract, the following data is collected:
- Residential address,
- Billing address,
- Email address,
- Phone number.
Data collection for the purpose of concluding a contract with us is based on Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR, relying on legal grounds. This data is stored as long as necessary for fulfilling contractual obligations or as required by law.
Your personal data is not transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given explicit consent under Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR,
- It is legally permissible and required for the fulfillment of contractual relations with you under Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- There is a legal obligation for disclosure under Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR,
- The disclosure under Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of the responsible party, and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. To the extent that personal data (e.g., name, address, or email addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis, as far as possible. This data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
We point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g., communication by email) can have security vulnerabilities. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
In the cookie, information is stored that results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
Server Log Files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version,
- Operating system used,
- Referrer URL,
- Hostname of the accessing computer,
- Time of the server request.
This data is not assigned to specific persons. A merge of this data with other data sources is not carried out. We reserve the right to check this data subsequently if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
Use of Web Fonts
This website uses external fonts, Google Fonts. Google Fonts is a service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). The integration of these web fonts is done by a server call, usually a server from Google in the USA. This transmits to the server which of our Internet pages you have visited. The IP address of the visitor’s end device’s browser is also stored by Google. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. We use these tracking measures to ensure needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. We also use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be considered legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
This website uses features of the Google Analytics web analytics service. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Analytics uses so-called “cookies.” These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
We have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. As a result, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Objection to data collection
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your information from being collected on future visits to this website: Google Analytics deactivate
Demographic characteristics in Google Analytics
This website uses the “demographic characteristics” function of Google Analytics. This allows reports to be created that contain statements about the age, gender, and interests of site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising by Google and visitor data from third-party providers. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can deactivate this function at any time via the ad settings in your Google Account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as shown in the section “Objection to data collection.”
Data Processing Agreement
We have concluded a data processing agreement with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Facebook Plugins (Like Button)
Our pages integrate plugins from the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. The Facebook plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the “Like” button on our page. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign your visit to our pages to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
Functions of the Instagram service are integrated on our pages. These functions are offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Instagram.
On our site, we use social plugins from the Pinterest social network, which is operated by Pinterest Inc., 808 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103-490, USA (“Pinterest”). If you call up a page that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Pinterest servers. The plugin transmits log data to the Pinterest server in the USA. This log data may include your IP address, the address of the websites visited, which also includes Pinterest functions, type and settings of the browser, date and time of the request, your use of Pinterest, and cookies.
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube site operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited.
If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
The use of YouTube is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6
para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method, which is widely used in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In most cases, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form can be seen from the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
If you have any questions or concerns about your personal data and privacy, you can contact the provided email address for further assistance.